Date:      Sun, 13 Feb 2000 12:34:57 -0800 (PST)
From:      Steve Lumos <slumos@nevada.edu>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   OZ6832/ThinkPad i1452 fixed (was Re: OZ6832)

I downloaded the latest BIOS update from IBM and it works now.  There is
still no Cardbus option in the BIOS setup, so I guess they are probably
trying to do something clever instead.

I successfully booted Windows and then FreeBSD with a power-cycle in
between and it continued working.  I didn't try without power-cycling yet.

Steve