Date:      Fri, 4 Apr 2014 17:31:24 -0400
From:      "illoai@gmail.com" <illoai@gmail.com>
To:        Jorge Luis Carvalho Santos <jorgeassembler1@outlook.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Richard Stallman remains hypocritical liar?

On 4 April 2014 16:08, Jorge Luis Carvalho Santos
<jorgeassembler1@outlook.com> wrote:
> Richard Stallman remains  hypocritical liar? http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=119750352332512&w=2

No, you need to clearly distinguish between that & "marxist".  I know
the distinction is subtle, & frequently escapes the coarser lumpkins
who populate the intersphere, but it is certainly a clear & consistent
distinction.

> What is  the position of the developers  BSD about Richard Stallman?

I'm sure they have no official position, just as they have no official
position on the moon landing, JFK, the fluoridation of water, HAARP,
the Adkins diet, or the true authorship of /Titus Andronicus/.  As it
should be.