Date:      Sat, 21 Aug 2010 23:30:43 +0200
From:      Stefan Bethke <stb@lassitu.de>
To:        Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>, Andriy Gapon <avg@icyb.net.ua>
Subject:   Re: ichwd causes freeze instead of reset

Am 21.08.2010 um 23:24 schrieb Mike Tancsa:

> At 05:09 PM 8/21/2010, Stefan Bethke wrote:
>=20
>> I guess what I'm looking for is some confirmation that ichwd is =
working properly on this particular hardware: Asus Pundit P4 P5G41 with =
a G41 chipset.
>>=20
>=20
> Dont know about that particular MB implementation, but I have a number =
of various ICH7 based boards where ichwd works as expected.  The freeze =
could some something as simple as the box is waiting for keyboard input =
at the BIOS prompt, or the BIOS option after a watchdog reset is to =
power off.... However, I have only seen that option in later boards.

Thanks, I'll check that out Monday morning.

Stefan

--=20
Stefan Bethke <stb@lassitu.de>   Fon +49 151 14070811