Date:      Tue, 19 May 1998 10:14:55 +0730 (SST)
From:      Gregory Hosler <greg@camelot.eno.ericsson.se>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   G-Code

Has anyone any experiance w/ converting g-code numbers (from tv-listings) into
the proper recording times ? I just got a new VCR this past weekend, my first
to support G-code, and having played w/ it a few hours, I suspect that the
translation makes use of one of the video channels.

anyone know the details (or where to find the info) ?

regards,

-Greg

E-Mail: Gregory Hosler <greg@camelot.eno.ericsson.se>
Date: 19-May-98
Time: 10:12:438

"And where were you at 00:00:00 GMT, January 1, 1970?"

--
As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not
certain, and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.