Date:      Fri, 3 Dec 2010 01:39:01 -0800
From:      "Mallett, Juli" <juli@clockworksquid.com>
To:        "freebsd-mips@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-mips@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Octeon SDK 2.0 merged; octe(4) improvements.

Hi folks,

I recently merged the cnusers.org SDK 2.0 Simple Executive into
-CURRENT, which adds support for OCTEON-II SoCs.  I have been
completely unable to test support for CN6XXX as I have been unable to
obtain any OCTEON-II hardware, but wanted to send a heads-up in case
anyone has been waiting on that.  Note that there is currently some
missing infrastructure in the Ethernet driver needed to support SRIO.
That seems fairly trivial to correct if one has access to appropriate
hardware.

I've also made several stability and performance improvements to the
transmit code path lately, resolving issues that several people had
contacted me about directly.

Thanks,
Juli.