Date:      Sun, 17 Sep 2006 14:21:00 -0700
From:      Chris Maness <chris@chrismaness.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Port Configuration

The first time one builds a port (i.e. php5), a selection of different
modules or optional compatibility is shown to the user (i.e. apache
module).  At this point one would make the appropriate selections and
continue with this build.  However, I have noticed, if a mistake is
made, and you decide to deinstall and reinstall the application, there
is no such dialog screen again.  You are stuck with your old choices.  I
have dried to delete the whole port and reinstall it.  However, it still
does not give you the dialog box that allowed you to make the initial
selection.  How do I fix this?

Chris Maness