Date:      Wed, 4 Aug 2004 13:23:42 -0400
From:      "Jerry Briggs" <jbriggs@lumarc.com>
To:        "Marcel Moolenaar" <marcel@xcllnt.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ia64@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ia64/  HP Zx2000 Itanium 2 64Bit workstation

 We have a customer that has several HP ZX2000 Itanium2 workstations that
they are looking to sell from a program that recently ended. If you know of
a company, or any one whom may have a interest please let me know. This
would really help out our customer so that we may move on to the next
project. If you send or refer some one to me, I would be more than glad to
send you a finders fee.

Here are the specs

HP zx2000 Complete with media & accessories (Some have original boxes)
Dual OS for HP Ux 11.i & Windows 64bit (with media)
Itanium 1.4ghz Processor 1.5Mb cache
2 x 40gb IDE drives
2gb Hp Ecc PC2100 Ram
ATI Fire GL Z1
DVD Rom
10/100/1000

HP's ItaniumR 2-based servers and workstations offer increased business
performance and continuity, plus the best investment protection on the
market.

These new systems are also quick, easy, and painless to deploy. With 32- and
64-bit application binary compatibility, HP Itanium 2-based systems can run
32-bit WindowsR, 32-bit LinuxR, and 32- and 64-bit HP-UX applications,
unchanged. Or users can natively port and re-compile applications to
maximize the advantage of Intel Itanium 2 processor performance. Users can
run their operating system of choice--HP-UX, Linux, or Windows--on one
architecture, complete with common tools and infrastructure solutions.

Thank you for your help

Jerry Briggs
HP-Compaq
Account Manager