Date:      Thu, 04 Jul 2013 17:59:41 +0300
From:      =?utf-8?B?RW1yZSDDh2FtYWxhbg==?= <mailist@yandex.com>
To:        FreeBSD quest <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   HP ILO FreeBSD 8.3 Installation problem

Hi,
I'm trying to install FreeBSD with an HP ILO 4 advanced, web interface. I tried to install FreeBSD 8.2, FreeBSD 8.3 and FreeBSD 8.4. I tried to use acd0 and cd0 as media. I got the same result.

ERROR: I'm trying to add freebsd8.3iso from ILO such as virtual drive not from cd or dvd.

In Screeshot:
Error: mounting /dev/acd0 on /dist: Input/output error (5)

other ERROR:
Unable to initialize selected media. Would you like to adjust your media configuration and try again?