Date:      Sat, 29 Jun 2002 17:21:42 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Gary D Kline <kline@thought.org>
Subject:   linux kldload problems...

	In just the past couple days my netscape-479 (linux)
	has qut working on this server and the following errors
	show up in my messages log.

	I updated a lot of ports recently, but don't see what's
	causing this::

linux: syscall setup is obsoleted or not implemented (pid=54381)
linux: syscall setup is obsoleted or not implemented (pid=54381)
linux: syscall fstat64 is obsoleted or not implemented (pid=54381)

	Can anybody help me resolve this snafu?

	thanks much,

	gary

	PS:  mozilla anf galeon both work and netscape-478 (linux)
	     works on my ns1.thought.org machine... .

--
   Gary Kline     kline@thought.org   www.thought.org     Public service Unix