Date:      Mon, 27 Aug 2001 12:42:42 -0500
From:      darren <backdoc@netdoor.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   qmailadmin

I am trying to install qmailadmin.  When it got to the part where it tried to
install vpoppmail, it crapped out.  So, I went to the
/usr/ports/mail/vpopmail directory and tried running make.  It crapped out
again with the same errors (See below).  So, should I try making the
directory and rerun make?  Or, is there some command line option that I can
pass to make or ./configure?

./configure: cannot create /usr/local/vpopmail/etc/lib_deps: directory
nonexistent
===>  Script "configure" failed: here are the contents of "config.log"
This file contains any messages produced by compilers while
running configure, to aid debugging if configure makes a mistake.

<later>

configure:1482: warning: implicit declaration of function `unlink'
(end of "config.log")
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/mail/vpopmail.
*** Error code 1