Date:      Sun, 14 Apr 1996 04:43:05 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net>
To:        David Greenman <davidg@Root.COM>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: File System Corruption *sigh*

On Sun, 14 Apr 1996, David Greenman wrote:

>    Try rebooting the machine and see if the data errors are only in the cache.

	Next time I notice it happen, I will try that.  In fact, when
i come in tomorrow (well, later today, as its 5am here now) I'll try to
pound it again and see if I come up with something similar.  I manually
edit'd the "corrupt" files this time in order that I could get my kernel
compiled...hadn't thought of cache ;(

Marc G. Fournier                                  scrappy@ki.net
Systems Administrator @ ki.net               scrappy@freebsd.org