Date:      Tue, 25 Jun 2002 01:04:24 +0200
From:      KitCat <phuture.kitcat@gmx.de>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   need some help on ibm whistler = interjetII

hi!

i´ve  an  interjetII  and  i´ve  heard, that it´s possible toget root-access via
telnet  on  the  freebsd  operating  system by pressing a special combination of
keys.
i´m  just  a  student and i can´t spend my money on a special corporation to get
this  hepl.  and  i  was  just  a  lucky coincidence to get the interjet form my
ex-firm i worked beside my study (the firm go bust ;-) ).
so please help me!

i  also  were  fine, if anyone could tell me, if (and how) i can replace freebsd
with windows ;-)

many greetings & sorry for my english!
Benjamin