Date:      Mon, 30 Sep 2002 12:10:08 -0400
From:      John Ferrillo <jferrillo@comcast.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FREEBSD CD Distribution

Hi,

Just wondering if it is legal to distribute your iso files on CD-rom.
I would like to offer them for sale as a service for people without
broadband connections.  Basically, I would be downloading the iso's
from your site and offer the service of distribution thru ebay for a
reasonable sum.  This sum would cover my cost of handling, packaging,
and shipping.  I have done this for Linux distributions in the past but
have run into some trouble with US companies stating that I have no
right to sell their distros in such manner.  Please advise on this
issue.  Thanks!

John Ferrillo
jferrillo@comcast.net