Date:      Tue, 7 Oct 1997 01:57:32 +0000
From:      "Lanny Baron" <beef@mail.tht.net>
To:        support@cdrom.com
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ppp problem

 Hello,

 I am connected to an ISP with a static ip, which is 209.47.145.213.
The isp in question is tht.net. He has 3 portmasters. 209.47.145.10
and .11 and .12.

  There is no problem getting out on 209.47.145.10. The problem comes
in on 209.47.145.11 and .12. I cannot get into the net. I posted here
before and someone gave an answer that made it so that i can get to
.11 but then I could not get to .10.

  He would love the help and he has been extremly pateient with me
calling all the time.

  Can some one who reads this please try to help so that he can give
Unix users headache free connection (outbound net)?

 He has said that even pormaster tech support can't figure this out.
I told him that since I really like FreeBSD that I would email the
support ppl themselves.

  I would really appreciate some help as I am not an expert in these
areas.

 Thank you so much

Lanny Baron