Date:      Thu, 29 Nov 2001 17:41:57 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Dan Nelson <dnelson@allantgroup.com>
Cc:        Kenneth Culver <culverk@yumyumyum.org>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: linuxulator unimplemented syscalls

> Your problem is probably somewhere other than ioctl 0x7201; try
> trussing/stracing the app and see what it's trying to access.

Alright, I'll try that, I think I have another clue though, I got it to
find the file (it was looking in /usr/compat/linux/mnt/cdrom instead of
the regular /mnt/cdrom I guess b/c it was running from linux) but now it's
back to having problems with mmap2. I'll find the manpage on truss, and
put some output here when I get some.

Ken