Date:      Sun, 28 May 2000 00:36:42 -0700 (PDT)
From:      <keith@mail.telestream.com>
To:        Alex Charalabidis <alex@wnm.net>
Cc:        Christian Weisgerber <naddy@mips.inka.de>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: restore time

Well I'd say on average it takes a good 1 1/2 hours to pull off a file at
any given time. The job gets done so I suppose I should just leave well
enough alone and figure it's just the way it is. Not a problem just didn't
know if it was something crazily stupid I was doing or not.

Thanks for the input.

Keith

Keith W.

At the helm <for better or worse>