Date:      Mon, 6 Oct 1997 13:25:13 -0400 (EDT)
From:      listuser <listuser@h2o.journey.net>
To:        "Ron G. Minnich" <rminnich@Sarnoff.COM>
Cc:        hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 100bt switches and hubs

We have noticed that the Bay switches out perform our asante under NFS
traffic loads and http  traffic loads. However ftp is pretty much the same
across both types..

Quick conclusion large files not problem with Asante lots of small files
they are probably not the best choice.. (However they do perform better
tahnstandard dumb hubs.)

--Matt