Date:      Mon, 04 Dec 2000 10:57:23 -0800
From:      Esfandiar Behrouz <esfandb@mac.com>
To:        George Reid <greid@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: About memory management

Dear all,

Thank you for your guidance. I was nowhere near asking someone to do the
research for me but just a direction to point to. I think I got what I
needed for now, and you gave me what you could.
James, George, and Tim,  thank you for your help.
James, you asked a tempting question that if I wanted more information I
should ask. So, here is it:  My question is just about a high level
architecture of the memory, and a hint or two about the paging and
segmentation's way of working. Are they close to the any Unix version that
Sun provides. Can I just go to Sun's site and find out about these?
I have found a book on FreeBSD but it is just about the installation and the
use of it.
I hope that I am not disturbing anyone by posting these messages. If I am,
please give me a hint to stop.

Thanks again,

Esfandiar