Date:      Wed, 5 Mar 2003 23:01:03 -0600
From:      Glenn Johnson <glennpj@charter.net>
To:        FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   lost spinner in galeon2

This is a strange one.  I was using galeon2 (Gnome galeon 1.3.2) and
it crashed for some unknown reason.  When I brought it back up, the
spinner is gone.  If I go into "Edit -> Preferences -> User Interface" I
can see the list of spinners.  Selecting the different spinners causes
the location bar to change size slightly to accommodate that particular
spinner size.  So, at least the place holder is there for the spinner
but it is not showing up.  I also checked this logged in as another user
to see if my configuration files had gone bad but get the same result,
no spinner.

--
Glenn Johnson
glennpj@charter.net