Date:      Tue, 29 Aug 2000 23:01:39 +0100
From:      Ian J Greely <Ian@tirnanog.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Enable PCCard support

The card in the machine is a DLink DE660.

But it's not getting that far. If I do a pccardc dumpcis it tells me
that there are no slots...

I have put a 98 config on a different partition and it's able to use
the network card without problem so I'm relatively sure that the
controller is ok.

My kernel has the following entry

device card
device pcic0 at isa?

the following message at boot up had me remove the card devices from
/dev and remake them...

pccardc: /dev/card0: Device not configured
pccardc: /dev/card0: Device not configured

And the lines you suggest are in my rc.conf. I'm unsure where else to
go with this...

regards
Ian