Date:      Sat, 17 May 1997 11:37:23 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@vader.cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        gibbs@plutotech.com
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ahc error

 * Looks to me like your drive decided to spin down for some strange
 * reason.  It shouldn't do so simply because the aic7xxx driver decided
 * to send it an abort tag request when a pending transaction didn't return.
 * My guess is that the spin down caused the initial timeout.  Smells like a
 * hardware, not software problem.

I see.  I guess it's just the murphy's law at work (I've been pounding
this drive the past few weeks but not for package building)....

Satoshi