Date:      Tue, 16 Jan 1996 18:11:44 -0800
From:      "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        John Murray <jmurray@vt.edu>
Cc:        "matthew c. mead" <mmead@Glock.COM>, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: linux netscape 2.0b5

Hi,

Are you guys running -stable or -current and which version of XFree86
are you running?

Because, I have no problems in running netscape-2b5-linux over here.
I just tried a few java applets and got bored trying to crash
netscape-linux .

I also took out the syslog not implemented system error message whoever
is maintaining the linux lkm may consider taking this message out.

	Cheers,
	Amancio

>>> John Murray said:
 > matthew c. mead wrote:
 > >
 > >     Has anyone gotten java to work properly?  I commented out the syslog()
      not