Date:      Mon, 3 Apr 2000 02:52:18 +0800
From:      "Alex Kwan" <alexkwan@pacific.net.hk>
To:        "Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: How to create a entry to my modem card

Hi!

It is my fault before, I have not setup to PCIC mode by BIOS,
and now I got the dumpcis:

Manuf=[PCMCIA_CARD_56KFaxModem] Cardvers=[FM56C-NF]
Turple#6, Code=0x1b (Configuration Entry) length=19
000: e0 81 9d 5f 55 4d 5d 26 36 35 fc 14 aa 60 f8 03
010: 07 24 28
config index = 0x20 (default)
interface byte = 0x81 (I/O) wait signal supported
card decodes 20 address line
    IRQ Modes:
    IRQs: BERR 2 4 9 11 13 15
Would you please teach me how to create a entry to pccard.conf for my modem
card?

Sorry and Thanks!