Date:      Mon, 16 Nov 2015 22:04:38 +0100
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        Matthew Seaman <matthew@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: hier(7) and linuxulator ports

Hi,

Yes, we follow the rpms for /compat/linux.
Where possible we remove some files where we can fall-through to native
files (e.g. config).

Search on http://www.leidinger.net/blog/ for linuxulator and you will find
a more detailed explanation.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Send from a mobile device, please forgive brevity and misspelling.

Gesendet mit AquaMail für Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com