Date:      Sun, 9 Jan 2005 22:23:27 -0800 (PST)
From:      Will Froning <wfroning@angui.sh>
To:        Matt <mhersant@comcast.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: network trunkin

=>On Sun, Jan 09, 2005 at 02:48:18AM -0800, Matt wrote:
=>> Does anyone know if FreeBSD supports trunking?  By that I mean spreading
=>> network traffic over multiple interfaces to achieve a higher aggregate
=>> throughtput.  I've used this with Solaris.  Thanks.

Here is a post that gives some directions on how to do it.  Sadly I
don't think this guy's specific problem was fixed (bonding and
bridging), but he gave 2 different ways to set up bonding.

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-hackers/2004-September/008195.html

Will

--
Will Froning