Date:      Sat, 29 Jun 2002 20:14:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matt Snow <drama@slakin.net>
To:        David Syphers <dsyphers@uchicago.edu>
Cc:        jogegabsd <jogegabsd@myrealbox.com>, Guillaume <amyfoub@videotron.ca>, "Jack L. Stone" <jackstone@sage-one.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: APM not even a sign

Yes, I know dc has *nothing* to do with it, but he/she mentioned it so I
just included it. ;)

I remember having the same issue though on my vaio PCG-N505VE, if I
specified the 'at nexus?' flag in the kernel I had to manually enable APM
just before booting.

Matt Snow
 (@) drama@slakin.net
 (w) http://slakin.net.