Date:      Sun, 10 Sep 2000 17:02:49 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <vedette@iconnect.co.ke>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: your mail

Quoting Maria Isabel Reyes Ramirez <reyesr@ixtchel.cs.buap.mx>:
 [000909 20:56]:
Maria Isabel Reyes Ramirez>Hello!
Maria Isabel Reyes Ramirez>
Maria Isabel Reyes Ramirez>I love FreeBSD, I have a question:
Maria Isabel Reyes Ramirez>can I install FreeBSD with Windows 2000 in de same machine?

I am running Win98, Win NT4, Win2000 and FreeBSD, all on one machine.
All you need is space, hey but I am not sure if you'll succeed if your
primary partition is NTFS, but I guess it works.

--
Odhiambo Washington
Systems Administrator

I think there's a world market for about five computers. -attr. Thomas J.
Watson (Chairman of the Board, IBM), 1943