Date:      Sat, 29 Apr 1995 16:10:01 -0700
From:      tulchins@ix.netcom.com (Steven Tulchinsky)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Installation problem

During the installation of FreeBSD 2.0 after I boot from the floppy
there was no drive information displayed on the disk editor screen.
I assume that the OS does not recognize my Adaptec AHA-2940 PCI SCSI
controller as well as my hard drive and cd-rom(I am installing from
Walnut Creek CDROM's cd).There was no info on the AltF2 screen.
Is there driver for AHA-2940? Is it available anywhere?
Please email whis any ideas or suggestions
to: tulchins@wellsfargo.com or tulchins@ix.netcom.com

Thanks.

Steven Tulchinsky.