Date:      Wed, 20 Feb 2002 09:27:28 -0800
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>
To:        Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG, msmith@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: AEN error with twe driver

> Actually, for me, it doesnt apply cleanly on a fresh 4.5R box I just put
> together

Paul Saab at Yahoo! said something the other night that just fell into
place reading this.

The patch is actually against the -current driver, making it build on
RELENG_4.  I'll need to do something about this, sorry.

--
To announce that there must be no criticism of the president,
or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not