Date:      Wed, 20 Nov 1996 17:33:58 +0200 (EET)
From:      "A.K." <andris@bf.rtu.lv>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   modem init string from crontab

Hello!
I got such problem: I have FreeBSD 2.1.5 installed on my box, and also I
got modem connected to com2, I made on this box dialup server,
but I don't need that modem is answering calls from 7am till 5pm,
'cuz I'm working and I need to receive voice calls.
I want to put something like script which can send ATS0=0 and ATS0=1
to modem into /etc/crontab, I made this script with tip, but it said that
tip must be interactive.
Can you please help me to made this script or maybe you have any solution?

Regards,
Andris Kalinka