Date:      Thu, 30 Jul 2015 12:47:46 +0300
From:      "Dmitriy Kulikov" <dmitri_koulikov@mail.ru>
To:        "Wei Shan" <weishan.ang@gmail.com>, <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: HP DL380 Gen9 Dumb RAID controller

Hello!

I have completely the same problem. Recently I asked a similar question =
in all possible ways (mailing lists, conference).
https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/hp-gen9-arrays-support.52588/
I propose to share information when it appears.

Best regards,
Dmitriy

-------

Sorry, I found a mismatch between the lists of supported controllers of =
driver "ciss". On the website of the developers stated that ciss =
supports new disk controlers of servers HP Gen 9 (H240ar, P440ar, etc.). =
But in the FreeBSD 10.1 documentation their support is not mentioned. =
Does FreeBSD 10 support new disk controlers (H240ar, P440ar) of servers =
HP Gen 9?
http://cciss.sourceforge.net/
https://www.freebsd.org/releases/10.1R/hardware.html

-------