Date:      Sun, 30 Jun 2002 00:31:49 -0400
From:      Andrew J Caines <A.J.Caines@halplant.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Networked gaming under FreeBSD (Was: i need to know

Lavig4190,

This question appears to have nothing to do with FreeBSD. I suggest you
might have more success asking in a more appropriate forum.

> please help me to find some new games on line

Are we supposed to know what are your old games online?

> to be in roll playing games iv  tried to find some my self but couldnt
> find any

I'm not sure what kind of "roll playing games" (or even role playing
games) you want, but look in the "games" section of your ports tree for
games which include network play. For example, QuakeForge includes
networked Quake and QuakeWorld clients and servers.

Please use a more relevant Subject: line and also look into working on
your spelling, grammar and punctuation.

-Andrew-