Date:      Wed, 25 Aug 2004 17:20:28 +0900 (JST)
From:      NAKATA Maho <chat95@mac.com>
To:        lehmann@ans-netz.de
Cc:        openoffice@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/editors/openoffice-1.1 Makefile ports/editors/openoffice-1.1-devel Makefile

In Message-ID: <20040825075051.02fefcdf.lehmann@ans-netz.de>
Oliver Lehmann <lehmann@ans-netz.de> wrote:

> /root/.ccache filled up my / partition anyway... I should had consider
> setting CCACHE_DIR ;)

mine is:

% ccache -s
cache hit                          97679
cache miss                         33942
called for link                     4639
multiple source files                 44
compile failed                       340
preprocessor error                    44
not a C/C++ file                    1265
autoconf compile/link               5016
no input file                        465
files in cache                     56776
cache size                         912.2 Mbytes
max cache size                     976.6 Mbytes

Once my hard drive had broken due to building so many times!
--nakata maho