Date:      Tue, 27 Jan 2004 05:10:48 -0800 (PST)
From:      Dino Vliet <dino_vliet@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   switching from home network to other network

Hi,
I'm using freebsd 4.9 on my laptop. It was installed
from a campus through a network with a http proxy with
dhcp.

However, at my home I have this cable internet service
provider. I want to use this cable internet connection
now also on my laptop but I don't want to risk losing
my network settings on my campus network.

What and how should I proceed? Or because at the
campus I use dhcp I can just rerun stand/sysinstall to
scan for this connection? Or do i have to use ipconfig
or ifconfig?

Brgds