Date:      Mon, 3 Mar 2003 00:07:42 +0100
From:      Marcin Cieslak <saper@system.pl>
To:        Franz Klammer <klammer@webonaut.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-gnome <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: glib20 configure fails with pkgconfig-0.13.0

--J/dobhs11T7y2rNN

Franz Klammer (klammer@webonaut.com) napisa=B3(a):
> -R means also update all the ports that are needed by the given port.

Gentlemen,

There was a small misunderstanding. I am using portupgrade
every day, altough this time without -R option.
Of course I could handle that "problem" myself.

The question is, is there any option to version
packages in dependencies, or is it just one of
the big unresolved issues of the ports system?

--=20
                 << Marcin Cieslak // saper@system.pl >>

--J/dobhs11T7y2rNN

--J/dobhs11T7y2rNN--