Date:      Wed, 06 Apr 2005 21:54:54 +0930
From:      Shane Ambler <Shane@007Marketing.com>
Subject:   Re: mod_tsa anyone?

You can find openssl in /usr/ports/security/openssl

Not sure what version shipped with the last release but if you use cvsup to
update your ports tree (appendix A of the handbook) you will get 0.9.7f

You will find the ports install it into /usr/local/bin/openssl whereas the
system installs it into /usr/bin/openssl - you need to specify the
/usr/local version when you make your mod_tsa.