Date:      Sat, 12 Feb 2000 17:19:14 -0600 (CST)
From:      James Wyatt <jwyatt@rwsystems.net>
To:        wellsian <wellsian@caffeine.com>
Cc:        Gene Harris <zeus@tetronsoftware.com>, "David A. Gobeille" <dgobe@mcs.net>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DSL firewall and DNS

You aren't misrepresenting anything... You are listing the server folks
should use most often (primary choice, not DNS master) and what to fall
back on if it's too slow (dead = really too slow). Think of it as three
nameservers, the most reachable two of which are listed. Now if someone
asks you under oath who is master and slave, you should be careful - Jy@