Date:      Sat, 13 Jun 2015 17:23:30 -0700
From:      Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Eitan Adler <lists@eitanadler.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-testing@freebsd.org" <freebsd-testing@freebsd.org>, phabric-admin@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Phabricator and Jenkins

On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 5:17 PM, Eitan Adler <lists@eitanadler.com> wrote:

> On 18 May 2015 at 18:58, Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc@freebsd.org> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Today, I learned that Uber ( http://www.uber.com ) has written a Jenkins
> > plugin
> > that integrates with Phabricator:
> >
> > https://github.com/uber/phabricator-jenkins-plugin
> >
> > It looks like Uber uses Phabricator a lot, and has several GitHub
> projects
> > for interacting with Phabricator: https://github.com/uber/
> >
> > I don't have time to look at all this.  Over time, it would
> > be nice if someone in FreeBSD project could set some of this stuff
> > up for FreeBSD.
>
> I would happy to set up any required phabricator configuration to make
> this work.  It looks like this is a Jenkins plugin that requires
> minimal phabricator changes though.  Just let me know what's needed.

Thanks Eitan, that is very kind of you.  I appreciate all the work you have
done on Phabricator, Bugzilla,
and other aspects of FreeBSD.

There have been a lot of internal changes done to the Jenkins.freebsd.org
cluster, so
I am trying to catch up with what has been done, before doing any major new
changes to the Jenkins cluster.

Are you still in SF?  I still have your BSDCan 2014 T-shirt. :)

If you are still in SF, maybe we should try to meet some time, and maybe
invite the guy at Uber
who wrote this plugin for a beer. :)

--
Craig