Date:      Sun, 5 Jun 2011 14:29:11 -0500
From:      Espartano <espartano.mail@gmail.com>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem with NanoBSD And Alix Board not device boot

On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 11:57 AM, Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com> wrote:

> On Jun 5, 2011, at 12:40 AM, Espartano wrote:
>> NANO_BOOT0CFG=3D"-o nopacket -s 1 -m 3"
>
> nopacket mode is the hardest of all modes to use. =A0Your CF's reported g=
eometry *MUST* be encoded properly in the nano config file. =A0This isn't t=
he geometry that the CF card reader reports, but what the CF card reports i=
n true IDE mode. =A0This will vary from card to card (even cards with exact=
ly the same label). =A0Unless your boot loader doesn't support packet mode =
properly, I'd strongly urge you to use packet mode.

Ok, I will put geometry of my CF into nanobsd config file, I hope that
will fix my problem.

>> When I copy the NanoBSD image builded into the CF Card I has used this c=
ommand:

>> dd if=3D_.disk.image of=3D/dev/sdc bs=3D64k

that was my mistake, but even using _.disk.full file I get the same error.