Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 1998 16:27:49 -0500 (EST)
From:      nsj@ncsu.edu (Nate Johnson)
To:        jhs@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        francisc@incept.ie, freebsd-www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ice Prom

%I suggest it's worth putting an entry in the
%        "Commercial products available on FreeBSD"
%section of the FreeBSD Handbook &/or web page, that ....

I'd be more than happy to get this on the web page, but generally, we've
asked that a representative of the company in question devise a paragraph
of HTML that suits them best.  If they need inspiration, the commercial
software gallery page, <http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/software.html>,
is always available =)

Just send it to freebsd-www@freebsd.org, and I will get to it ASAP.

Cheers,
nsj

--
Nate Johnson / nsj@ncsu.edu / nsj@freebsd.org  |      You must be smarter
Project Eos/Unity Student Programmer / IT&ECS  |  <---  than this stick