Date:      Wed, 23 Jun 2010 13:03:08 +0700
From:      Alexey Serebryakoff <overlapped@gmail.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   [INFO] Current nvidia-driver 195.36.15

--nextPart2881858.iylcN40OYu

Hi guys!

A couple weeks ago I was updated KDE to 4.4. But there I had not noticed, x=
11=20
and drivers were are updated too (portupgrade -aR). ;-) Okay, KDE was loade=
d=20
and works okay! But! About 3-5 mins machine begins rebooted or halted=20
unexpectedly. Hmm... I had spent some days to search what's the problem.
I have P4 with Nvidia GeForce7600 card and current x11/nvidia-driver 195.36=
=2E15=20
does not work correctly. I reinstalled with old legacy driver 173.14.25 fro=
m=20
ports and now all works are okay! ;-)

=2D-=20
Best regards,