Date:      Mon, 16 Apr 2007 21:20:19 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@freebsd.org>
To:        Zhang Weiwu <zhangweiwu@realss.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: a simple patch to enable RFC2640 for /usr/libexec/ftpd

--8t9RHnE3ZwKMSgU+

On 2007-04-16 20:07, Zhang Weiwu <zhangweiwu@realss.com> wrote:
> I am not actively involved in FreeBSD development. I am an ordinary user
> and this is my first post on this list so please just redirect me to
> correct place if I posted OT.
>=20
> I know probably ftpd is not going to accept changes for a lot of
> reasons, and I think it's reasonable if ftpd is not accepting anything
> but patches that satisfies basic requirements. Here is a patch to enable
> ftpd for RFC2640, I think this is a very basic requirement so I hope it
> can be accepted and used in next release:

That's a reasonable feature request.

Can you please file a problem report for this?

If you need help with filing a bug report, you can follow the links from:

    http://www.FreeBSD.org/
    =3D> Support
    =3D> Submit a Problem Report

or I can help you with the process of submitting one.

--8t9RHnE3ZwKMSgU+

--8t9RHnE3ZwKMSgU+--