Date:      Fri, 01 Nov 1996 10:34:56 +0000
From:      Matt Thomas <matt@lkg.dec.com>
To:        joerg_wunsch@interface-business.de (Joerg Wunsch)
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org (FreeBSD hackers)
Subject:   Re: Verbose babble in if_fddisubr.c

This is a multipart MIME message.

--===_0_Fri_Nov__1_10:30:36__1996

On Aug 1, 1996 I sent an update of my FDDI driver and if_fddisubr.c
to Jordan and Justin.  It included the suppression of the unknown
protocol/sap printfs.  This is the version that BSD/OS 3.0 and
NetBSD 1.2 uses.

If you'd like a copy of the updated source, send me mail.  If you
are using a fast machine you really need this updated driver.

--===_0_Fri_Nov__1_10:30:36__1996