Date:      Sun, 6 Oct 1996 11:51:02 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@klemm.gtn.com>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.de>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: help find compiler, please.

On Sun, 6 Oct 1996, Greg Lehey wrote:

> > So maybe migrating to -current with an experimental machine might
> > solve your problem ?! I'd simly try it ... -current is stable enough.
>
> I don't think I would.  Until Wayne tells us what the problems are,
> there's no reason to believe that the problem was with gcc in the
> first place.

Ok, just in case someone can give detailed help ... my way is
just for the case not.

> > I run it for months without backups ... (not because I'm too lazy,
> > only because I don't have a tape anymore ;)
> You mean you're suicidal? :-)

No, in the moment no money for it ;-) The whole long day I
"proceed with fingers crossed" ;-))

But BTW, even the FreeBSD - SMP kernel (alpha, alpha, alpha) runs
stable for me ... aeh my wife ;-))

	Andreas ///

__
andreas@klemm.gtn.com         /\/\___      Wiechers & Partner Datentechnik GmbH
   Andreas Klemm          ___/\/\/         Support Unix -- andreas.klemm@wup.de
pgp p-key  http://www-swiss.ai.mit.edu/~bal/pks-toplev.html  >>> powered by <<<
ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/system/Printing/aps-491.tgz  >>>    FreeBSD <<<