Date:      Mon, 12 Apr 1999 22:34:26 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Philippe CASIDY <pcasidy@worldnet.fr>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Fwd: Re: What about a 3Com 3c589EC

------ Forwarded message ------
      From: Philippe CASIDY <pcasidy@greatoak.home>
   Subject: Re: What about a 3Com 3c589EC
      Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 22:16:17 +0200 (CEST)
        To: scott@dcs.qmw.ac.uk
        Cc: freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.OR

On 12 Apr, Scott Mitchell wrote:

> You may have been bitten by the (im)famous 'pcic double loading' bug.  You

Yes I remind something about that in previous mails! I will check that.

> As for the allocation failure, you need to make sure you're giving pccardd
> the correct information.  Run 'pccardc dumpcis', and look for tuple code
> 0x15 in the ream of output that should be produced.  For example, on my
> Xircom CE3 card, I see the following:

I have done that, otherwise I would have a message about no entry in
the database (or something similar).

In fact, for the moment, I am trying to get the 3C589D working using
the ep driver as I used to do with 2.2.8R.
I have been able to make it recognize (as the 589E too with a little
hack in if_zp.c ) with zp driver but not with the ep one!

Thanks!

Phil.