Date:      Wed, 29 Jan 2003 10:43:38 -0800 (PST)
From:      bruno schwander <bruno@tinkerbox.org>
To:        Andreas Kohn <andreas.kohn@gmx.net>
Cc:        java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problem debugging java app

well, jdb works great now. I am able to debug (painfully) java programs
with jdb under the emacs JDE (http://jdee.sunsite.dk/).

I would really prefer using DDD (http://www.gnu.org/software/ddd/)
However, whenever I start DDD, it just hangs with the message
"Initializing jdb..."

Anyone using DDD who got past that ?

using DDD 3.3.1 and jdk1.3.1

bruno