Date:      Tue, 02 May 2000 12:07:36 -0500
From:      "Pedro F. Giffuni" <giffunip@asme.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Free CAD project: Spice-OPUS

I am sorry, the sources for this are not available  I posted while
filling their form, they have a BSD like liense and I thought
restricting the sources couldn't be done with Qt apps.
Anyway, some nice mail suggesting a FreeBSD port would be good ...

There is a similar project, but under the GPL :( here;
        http://ieee.ing.uniroma1.it/ngspice

cheers,

     Pedro.

FWIW, my mail for tutopia.com (a free access provider) never arrives to
freebsd.org but JIC you receive this twice..sorry.