Date:      Mon, 15 Jan 2001 13:15:07 +0100
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Jes=FAs_Arn=E1iz?= <arnaiz@encomix.es>
To:        "FreeBSD" <questions@freebsd.org>, "Edwin Groothuis" <mavetju@chello.nl>
Subject:   Re: ports

Hi!

Is strange but I read I have to do make install and have my cdrom mounted on the FreeBSD handbook.

I see I have a .tar.gz on the first CD (/usr/ports) of FreeBSD so I should decompress all on my hard
disk to install bash for example?.

Thanks for all.

--
Jesús Arnáiz <arnaiz@arcomedia.com>
Departamento de Sistemas - ARCOMEDIA.COM