Date:      Mon, 19 Jul 1999 17:44:46 -0600
From:      Tony Kemp <tkemp@hmd.com>
To:        Chris <chrismar@shasta.eclipse.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: whoops, can't remove file :\

With rm or mv you can use -- to get rid of or rename files with dashes in
front of them.  Ex:  you have a filename called -h
type: rm -- -h   to remove it
or type: mv -- -h h   renames it to h instead of -h.

At 7:42 PM -0400 7/19/1999, Chris wrote:

Tony Kemp   ---   Graphic Designer & System Administrator
Huddleston Malone Design    56 Exchange Place, Salt Lake City, UT 84111
Phone: 801.595.6808  Fax: 801.595.6841
http://www.hmd.com/