Date:      Thu, 17 Feb 2000 04:52:27 -0500
From:      "Thimble Smith" <tim@mysql.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   pthread.h and unistd.h

Hi.  I recently updated from -stable to -current.  I notice now that
pthread.h relies on #defines that are in unistd.h; so in order to use
pthread_attr_setscope you have to include unistd.h before pthread.h.

Is this standard behaviour?  I'm working with MySQL, and unistd.h is
included after pthread.h; should I have that code changed, or should
FreeBSD somehow compensate for this?

Thanks,

Tim